Meet Amelia and IPsoft at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives.
Stay connected with IPsoft
Fill out the brief form below to receive updates on presentations, executive break-out sessions and book industry specific demos at the Gartner Symposium.
Visit us on the show floor
The IPsoft team looks forward to meeting you at Booth #349, Atlantic Hall where you can explore how IPsoft’s automation and cognitive technologies can enhance your IT and business delivery.
What you can expect:
- Interact with Amelia, the world’s first cognitive agent, within a series of industry demonstrations to see how you can transform customer experience by employing digital employees across your engagement platforms.
- Learn how leading organizations are leveraging IPcenter, our autonomics-based IT management platform, to achieve rapid cost reduction while improving service quality.
- Let us inspire you to rethink IT operations by employing a digital labor first strategy. Our next generation, IT management platform, Apollo, integrates cognitive and autonomic technology to usher in a new era of intelligent automation.
Join our speaker sessions
Session SPS21: Run IT operations with digital labor; Cognitive IT has arrived.
Date: Monday, 17th October
Time: 3.30pm to 4.15pm
Room: Southern 11, Dolphin Hotel
Hear Chetan Dube, IPsoft CEO and President, outline his vision of the future of IT operations powered by digital labor. At his launch presentation of Apollo you’ll see a live demonstration of this groundbreaking new technology.
Theater Session: Can a digital agent run my IT service desk?
Date: Tuesday, October 18th
Time: 6.30pm to 6.50pm
Room: Stage 1 – Atlantic Hall, ITxpo
Tomorrow’s IT managers will train and orchestrate efforts between humans and machines so that they work together seamlessly. Join us to see a demonstration of Apollo bring to life the future of IT operations.
Session – SPS94: Digital Labor Live: Amelia’s First Role as an Insurance Agent
Date: Wednesday, October 19th
Time: 10.15am to 11.00amRoom: Southern II, Dolphin Hotel
Learn why one global insurer hired Amelia and how she is changing its ability to service customers whenever they want and wherever they are.
Keep Me Updated
For more information
Contact an expert directly on 212 708 5135 to book a meeting at the Symposium or for additional information. You can also read what industry commentators are saying about IPsoft and the artificial intelligence landscape through these links.
- Accenture on developing an Amelia practice
- Everest Group on Amelia
- Deloitte on intelligent automation
- ISG on automation and cognitive solutions in the workplace