Shared Service & Outsourcing Week
May 15 – 18, Manchester, UK
Over the last five years the shared service and outsourcing industry has seen a steep rise in interest and adoption of automation and more recently a growing interest in intelligent automation and cognitive solutions.
JOIN OUR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION
During the event IPsoft will host a series of three, 30 minute roundtable discussions which we would like to invite you to.
Wednesday 17th, 11:10am – 1:10pm
How to leverage a digital workforce in your automation journey
Many of us have now started on our automation journeys, navigating a roadmap that’s started with RPA and the automation of structured and semi-structured data. For many people the next steps are less clear. We look to provide this clarity as we explore the move towards cognitive solutions and machine learning in the form of digital labor. With a new digital workforce you scale your automation strategy and unlock levels of customer experience, cost reduction and risk reduction.
During this interactive session we will discuss:
- How to get from basic automation and RPA to cognitive solutions and machine learning
- What digital labor is already achieving in enterprise companies
- How digital labor is applying the science of human thought to create a human experience
- What the component parts of a successful cognitive strategy are
Steve Bill, Managing Director, UK, IPsoft
Parit Patel, Senior Solutions Architect, IPsoft
ORGANIZE A MEETING WITH IPSOFT ONSITE
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you individually. We’d like to hear your thoughts on digital labor as it pertains to your business. In our meeting we will be able to share with you where Amelia, IPsoft’s virtual agent, is already deployed in industries and roles that may align with your own.
If you wish to schedule a meeting with us onsite, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will help schedule a time and place onsite.
DROP BY OUR BOOTH
You can also meet us at booth 54/55 where we will be showcasing how Amelia, our virtual agent, can solve a number of help desk inquiries including an invoice inquiry, an employee expense request and a sick leave issue.
MORE ABOUT DIGITAL LABOR
- In the meantime, if you wish to explore digital labor a little more, here are some links we hope you’ll find useful:
- A video that shows what makes Amelia unique
- A video showcasing Amelia’s great work in some well-known enterprises
- A recent research report with ISG showing how to reinvent your business with digital labor
- Our recent study with the University of London that asks the question “What will the company of the future look like?”
We look forward to seeing you at the event.