You understand and agree that all text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, messages, posts, data, information, or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Content originated. Thus, you are responsible for all Content that you disseminate or transmit through or by means of the Web Site.
You agree that you shall not use the Web Site in any way to:
(1) post, disseminate or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy;
(2) post, disseminate or transmit any Content which infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including but not limited to using third party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third party information protected as a trade secret in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(3) post, disseminate or transmit any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
(4) intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international law;
(5) post, disseminate or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(6) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site;
(7) disseminate or transmit any Content you do not have the right to disseminate or transmit under law, or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(8) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(9) interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
(10) stalk or otherwise harass another
(11) collect or store personal data about other users;
(12) harm minors in any way.
(13) engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
(14) intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses;
(15) engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
(16) use the Web Site for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other Web Sites providers, web sites, chat rooms or the like;
(17) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.