Webinar: Embracing Cognitive AI to Transform Your Customer Engagement
Thursday, May 10, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
In this webinar, a CX executive from a leading gaming company will discuss how cognitive AI tools are benefiting both customers and employees. The company has implemented IPsoft’s digital colleague, Amelia, to help deliver optimal customer support 24/7, prevent fraud and improve customer experiences. In addition, leaders from HfS and IPsoft will discuss the findings from recent research that surveyed 100 C-Suite executives about their views, expectations, and strategies, along with their investment plans for cognitive AI technologies. You’ll hear new use-cases for how intelligent enterprises can progress on their journey to OneOffice through implementing cognitive technology the right way.
What you’ll learn:
- How cognitive AI tools are helping provide customers and employees with excellent service at a leading online gaming company
- What business outcomes are being impacted by cognitive AI investments?
- What are the C-Suite’s top digital business imperatives for 2018?
- How cognitive technology and its role in the HfS OneOffice framework can break down silos and improve the customer experience.
- Lessons learned from companies who have already made cognitive technology investments, and the real business benefits they’ve achieved.
- Chetan Dube, CEO, IPsoft
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research
- Melissa O’Brien, Research Director, Customer Engagement, HfS Research
- Matt Tomlinson, Global Director of Innovation, Customer Experience Labs, Electronic Arts