Webinar: Realizing the Digital OneOffice: Vodafone Embraces RPA and AI to Unify Its Employee and Customer Experiences
Thursday, Dec 6, 11:00 AM EST
Join IPsoft and HfS Research to learn how Vodafone, a leading telecommunications company, is using virtual agents and RPA to benefit both customers and employees. The company implemented IPsoft’s digital colleague Amelia to deliver a reimagined and enhanced employee experience. Vodafone has also expanded its AI roadmap and added a new RPA solution to speed up IT access management when employees leave the company. In this webinar, Vodafone’s head of innovation and engineering will provide details on the results and lessons learned from the company’s AI journey.
In addition, leaders from HfS Research and IPsoft will discuss how work will evolve as automation and AI technologies become more ingrained in the enterprise, and how the shift away from ticket-based operations will lead to a new, more efficient way of running IT, HR and finance operations. You’ll hear how intelligent enterprises can make progress on their journey to HfS’ Digital OneOffice beyond the “gateway” of RPA by implementing cognitive and autonomic technologies.
- How Vodafone is using RPA and AI tools to improve customer and employee experience.
- The business benefits that can be achieved from AI investments.
- Why implementing an autonomic backbone can deliver on-demand IT and lead to the implementation of the HfS Digital OneOffice Framework.
- What the new workplace “Beyond OneOffice” will look like as economies and business environments become hyper-connected.
- Chetan Dube, CEO, IPsoft
- Eric Fradet, Head of Innovation & Engineering, Vodafone Group Services Limited
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research
- Melissa O’Brien, Research Director, Customer Engagement, HfS Research