IPsoft is committed to our sales partners and the support of our partners, from referral level to large-scale solutions partners. We are looking to work with partners as we believe they are an essential element for delivering our customers quality and value. Our partnerships are crucial to our go-to-market strategy and fundamental to success. The IPsoft Partner Program is designed to exceed our partners’ needs, from sales and technical support to education and marketing.
To learn more, contact [email protected] or use our Contact Us form today!
- Multi-tiered margin and incentive program
- Access to enhanced technical resources
- Sales and technical training
- Access to decision makers at IPsoft
- Potential for your thoughts and ideas to be adopted
- Alliance Partners: Alliance Partners are generally smaller boutique companies (or even individuals) who through their expertise and connections, serve as a conduit to senior level executives at IPsoft acquisition customers; and as such, they can open opportunities, broker deals and coordinate the process. As noted above, companies without implementation resources can start out as Alliance members, build an implementation organization as part of projects lead by IPsoft and graduate to fully qualified, accredited implementation partner. These Partners make money through referral fees.
- Advisory Partners: An Advisory partner generally does not directly benefit financially from an Amelia license or implementation. They may promote Amelia to their clients as part of strategic initiatives within the client, and Amelia is usually a component of the overall strategy being presented. Management consulting firms and certain advisories would generally fall into this category. These partners however, can also be design agencies specializing in branding, mobility and customer service, etc. One defining characteristic of an Advisory Partner is a desire to have some association with IPsoft, but also a desire to maintain independence and to recommend a broad spectrum of innovative solutions to their customers. Alliance Partners customarily do not draw revenue directly from IPsoft. They make money through consulting fees charged directly to the customer.
- Implementation Partners: Implementation partners are the core of the IPsoft partner program. They are the acceleration engine which allows IPsoft to expand market adoption faster without organic growth. While the Alliance and Advisor Partners may not have strict requirements, Implementation Partners are required to build and maintain a certain level of resources trained and certified in our core technologies. Implementation Partners have the ability to benefit financially from a license sale by signing a reseller agreement but may also abstain from this to maintain their independence. Implementation Partners may include global partners as well as more regional partners. There is a ranking system for Implementation partners who may wish to grow in size over time.
Implementation Partners make money through professional services fees charged to the Customer, through referral fees, and potentially but not necessarily through resale of IPsoft Products through a reseller arrangement. Margins will vary based on the specific Partner agreement.
- Solution Partners: Implementation Partners can graduate to Solution Partners, where they build “productized” offerings (Solutions) based on their domain expertise. This partnership comes with more sophisticated training and certification obligations. However, Partner solutions meeting set standards can be represented in our Amelia Marketplace. We will need to work out details around support and delivery processes with the partner. Solution Partners make money through professional services fees charged to the Customer and through resale of IPsoft Products through a reseller arrangement. In addition, they sell proprietary solutions built on top of or leveraging IPsoft technology. Solution Partners may receive margin advantages or other incentives for creating additional value in the market for IPsoft.
- OEM and Education Partners: Potential partners interested in becoming an OEM reseller of IPsoft technologies or an Education partner should contact us via [email protected].
Partner Program Materials
Terms and conditions for the IPsoft Partner Program are available below. Please check here for updates, which are noted in the documents.